GUARANTEED WINNER | NO EXTENSIONS
What is VIP Club?: Join Now
Take your seat. It’s time to relive the thrills of your favourite rollercoaster rides. But wait – there’s no rush. This LEGO® Loop Coaster (10303) is a building project for adults. So take your time crafting all the details of this functional roller coaster model.
Twists and turns
The gravity-driven roller coaster comes with 1 train and a boarding station with opening barriers and a control panel. Lower the bars to secure the riders into the roller coaster carriages. Then release the brake to send the train to the foot of the elevator lift. Activate the elevator lift and enjoy the ride as the carriages whizz through the roller coaster’s loops and turns. Upgrade the coaster with LEGO Powered Up (available separately) for a motorised elevator lift. Accessories include a park bench with a map, balloon cart, pretzel cart, hot-dog stand and height marker.
Where will it take you next?
Spend quality time with advanced LEGO sets, created especially for adults who love immersive builds and impressive display models.
- A roller-coaster build for adults – Expand your LEGO® Fairground Collection with this collectible LEGO Loop Coaster Building Kit (10303). A project for adults and a gift idea for amusement park lovers
- Power up your coaster – Designed with reality in mind, this buildable model is prepared for LEGO® Powered Up (available separately) so you can upgrade the roller-coaster with a motorized elevator
- Fairground details – Accessories include a park bench with map, balloon cart, pretzel cart, hot-dog stand, height marker and a covered boarding station with opening barriers and a control panel
- 11 minifigures – Includes a ride operator, balloon seller, pretzel seller, hot-dog seller, a grandma, a young boy, and 5 riders. 6 of the minifigures have reversible heads to show different emotions
- Build a display piece – Place on display to admire the many details packed into this fairground model
- A roller-coaster gift – Treat an amusement park lover or adult LEGO® builder with this set, which offers a building project to enjoy, plus a collectible display piece to cherish
- Dimensions – Model measures over 36 in. (92 cm) high, 33.5 in. (85 cm) wide and 13.5 in. (34 cm) deep
- A project for adults – This LEGO® set is part of a range of buildable model sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant engineering
Marc & the Let's Win Boys
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.