GUARANTEED WINNER | NO EXTENSIONS
Want Half price Tickets?: Join Now
Build and display this highly detailed fireball-launching LEGO brick model of The Mighty Bowser on a battle platform with a hidden POW Block.
LEGO® model number: 71411 - for ages 18 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Super Mario.
- Fans can build a fantastic LEGO 3D model of The Mighty Bowser, to celebrate the iconic Super Mario boss, a large figure full of detail to display.
- This Super Mario collectible King of the Koopas figure has jointed arms, hands, legs, tail and rotating head and eyes to create different poses.
- The Super Mario 3D model building kit also has new for October 2022 LEGO elements to authentically recreate the appearance of Bowser's spikes.
- Press a button under the shell to open the figure's mouth, activate the fireball launcher and knock down the 2 towers from the battle platform.
- The model building kit also includes a hidden POW block with Action Tag that LEGO Super Mario characters (figures not included) can interact with.
- Appreciate the king of the Koopas when you build, display and play with LEGO Super Mario The Mighty Bowser (71411) 3D collectible figure. This buildable Super Mario character figure uses new-for-October-2022 LEGO elements to recreate the look of Bowser's spikes and has many features including a fireball launcher and a button to control Bowser's head and neck movements. Measures over 12.5 in. (32 cm) high, 16 in. (41 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep.
- Includes 2807 pieces.
Marc & the Let's Win Boys
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
What is Early Bird Discount?
Some of our competitions will have an early bird discount, this is an incentive for you to get your tickets early. The discount amount may vary from competition to competition, so keeps your eyes peeled for the discounts.
The biggest discounts will always be when we launch the competition and the early bird discount will reduce in value during the competition run. Get in early to secure the biggest discounts.
The early bird discount will usually end when a competition gets to 70% sold or there is only 48-72 hours left to go until the competition live draw.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.