Guaranteed Winners, No Extensions!
What is VIP Club?: Find out more click here
You asked for a countertop Ice Cube make, so here it is...
Comes in a choice of 3 colours (subject to availability following the live draw)
The Andrew James Ice Maker is the ideal choice for quickly and easily creating ice in your own home or away on holiday, as using it couldn’t be simpler. Having ice cubes ready is perfect for making iced tea and cocktails. There is no need to install for plumbing or draining access - simply place it on your worktop and add water. All you need is a suitable power source.
With the easy-to-navigate control panel, you can turn your machine on and off using a one-touch button and select the size of ice you would like to make - large or small. You can also see the size you have selected from the indicator lights on the panel. The panel also features convenient indicator lights that tell you when your machine is full and when it needs more water.
Please note that the Andrew James Ice Cube Maker is intended for domestic use only and not to be used on an industrial or commercial level.
- MAKE LARGE OR SMALL ICE CUBES IN 10 MINUTES -- The Andrew James Ice Cube Maker is perfect for summer BBQs or cosy evenings as it makes different sizes of ice cubes under 10 minutes. You can create the perfect size of ice cubes for your chilled drinks.
- COMPACT SIZE, LARGE CAPACITY -- Despite its smaller size, this ice machine holds an impressive 2.2 litres of water and is capable of making up to 12kg of ice in 24 hours if you top up the water when indicated by the LED light.
- NO PLUMBING OR DRAINAGE REQUIRED -- This ice maker machine is fully portable as it does not require any plumbing or drainage, and is slim enough to fit on the counter of even the busiest of kitchens.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN -- With the soft-touch control panel of the ice cube maker machine, you can select the size of ice required and the lights let you know when the ice is ready or when you need to top up the water. As for cleaning, all you have to do is wipe clean with a soft cloth, warm water, and mild detergent.
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY -- Shop with confidence. Your Andrew James Ice Maker is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Marc & the Let's Win Boys
Facebook | Instagram | Apple | Google Play has no connection with, nor own or endorse the App | Website or its competitions.
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.