Competition Drawn Early On Sell Out
What is VIP Club?: Join Now
A super Christmas gift idea for Star Wars fans aged 6 and over, the calendar contains 16 mini builds, such as an ARC-170 Starfighter, Bad Batch Shuttle, V-35 Landspeeder and moisture vaporator. Kids will find assorted builds and accessories to play out Battle of Hoth stories, a Wampa cave in which the Luke Skywalker LEGO minifigure can be hung upside down and a beach scene for Darth Vader on holiday.
- 329 pieces
- Build festive spirit during the Christmas holidays with this Advent calendar, featuring Star Wars characters, mini-build toy vehicles and accessories
- 8 LEGO Star Wars characters - C-3PO and R2-D2 in festive outfits, Darth Vader in a summer outfit, plus Luke Skywalker and a Clone Trooper Commander, Snowtrooper, Battle Droid and Gonk Droid
- 10 mini-build vehicles - Republic Gunship, Droid Trifighter, ARC-170 Starfighter, Bad Batch Shuttle, Luke's Landspeeder, T-16 Skyhopper, V-35 Landspeeder, B-wing, TIE Interceptor and Hoth AT-ST
- 6 other mini builds - a moisture vaporator, beach scene, ammo rack, Hoth defence turret, Hoth laser cannon and Wampa cave
- Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, this LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar makes a colourful display piece in any room
Marc & the Let's Win Boys
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.