GUARANTEED WINNER | NO EXTENSIONS
What is VIP Club?: Find out more click here
See the moments before a motion event with Colour Pre-Roll video previews. Offering up to 4 seconds of extra video, you’ll know what happened even before a motion event was detected.
Receive real-time notifications in the Ring app when a visitor presses your doorbell, or triggers the motion sensors. Customise your motion settings to detect only in your chosen area, allowing you to focus on the alerts you care about most.
With the Ring app, you can connect to all your Ring devices to see what's happening at home from anywhere, adjust your motion settings and use Live View to check on your home at any time.
Connect Ring Video Doorbell 4 with selected Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free convenience. When your video doorbell detects motion, your Echo device or Fire TV device can notify you, so you always know who's there. When you ask Alexa to answer the front door, you can see, hear and speak to the visitors at your door.
- 1080p HD Video Doorbell with Two-Way Talk, Advanced Motion Detection, Colour Pre-Roll, enhanced dual-band wifi and Customisable Privacy Settings to help protect your home.
- HD Video and Live View let you see what's happening at home, and with Two-Way Talk you can speak to every visitor to your door, from wherever you are.
- Receive real-time notifications on your phone or tablet whenever someone presses your doorbell, or if you're busy, save time and use Quick Replies to respond with a pre-selected message.
- See more of what happened at your front door with Colour Pre-Roll video previews, which adds up to 4 seconds of extra video for every motion event.
- Chime simply plugs into a standard electrical socket and connects to Ring Video Doorbells and Security Cams, adding audible notifications to your smart home security.
- Hear real-time notifications around your home whenever someone presses your Video Doorbell 4 or motion is triggered.
- Powered by a rechargeable Quick Release Battery Pack for easy recharging.
- Standard features such as real-time notifications, Live View and Two-Way Talk are available out of the box and at no additional cost on all compatible Ring devices. Add a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record, review and share the moment you missed (30-day free trial included in your purchase).
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
What is Early Bird Discount?
Some of our competitions will have an early bird discount, this is an incentive for you to get your tickets early. The discount amount may vary from competition to competition, so keeps your eyes peeled for the discounts.
The biggest discounts will always be when we launch the competition and the early bird discount will reduce in value during the competition run. Get in early to secure the biggest discounts.
The early bird discount will usually end when a competition gets to 70% sold or there is only 48-72 hours left to go until the competition live draw.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.