GUARANTEED WINNER | NO EXTENSIONS
What is VIP Club?: Join Now
• 1 x DCD709 Combi
• 1 x DCF809 Impact Driver
• 1 x DCS355 Multi Tool
• All 18V XR Compatible Tools
• Includes: 29 piece Multi tool accessory set, charger and 2 x shallow T-Stak Kit boxes
Powerful yet compact, the DeWalt DCD709 combi drill guarantees impressive performance in the tightest of spaces. At just 175mm in length and weighing only 1.6kg with the battery attached, this drill gets the job done when there’s not much room to manoeuvre.
Powered by a two-speed brushless motor that delivers up to 65Nm of torque, this 18V hammer drill driver excels in the most demanding of applications. The efficient motor runs cooler than traditional brushed alternatives, ensuring better run-times per charge – you’ll get even more done before having to swap batteries.
There’s a 15-position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials, along with a foot-located LED for better illumination of your work surface in darker conditions. A belt hook is included for easy carrying when not in use, as well as a tough TSTAK carry case for safe transportation from job to job.
Need even more power? The DCF809 impact driver rises to the challenge. Delivering a maximum torque of up to 190 Nm, it takes on the toughest of tasks and offers a high-class extended runtime. The 131mm length makes it one of DeWalt's most compact drivers ever.
Both tools benefit from DeWalt’s highly efficient brushless motor, which runs cooler during operation – this means more power can be delivered, for less wear and tear. The result? Premium and professional power tools that deliver the very best results while standing the test of time.
DeWalt DCD709 Brushless Compact Combi Drill
• Compact design with 175mm length for working in tighter spaces
• Two-speed brushless motor for greater efficiency and longer run-times
• Up to 65Nm of torque for carrying out tough applications
• Adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
• Foot-located LED light improves visibility on darker work surfaces
• Lightweight design for ease of use and ultimate portability
DeWalt DCD709 Brushless Compact Combi Drill Specifications
• Power output: 340 W
• Beats per minute: 0-7650/0-28050 bpm
• Maximum drilling capacity (wood): 30mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (metal): 13mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (masonry): 13mm
• Maximum torque (hard): 65Nm
• Maximum torque (soft): 26Nm
• No load speed (drilling/driving mode): 0-450/0-1650rpm
• No load speed (hammer mode): 0-450/0-1650rpm
• Chuck capacity: 1.5-13 mm
• Number of speeds: 2
• Weight (including battery): 1.6kg
• Length: 175mm
DeWalt DCF809 Cordless Brushless Impact Driver Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery platform: XR
• Motor: Brushless
• Power output: 300W
• Max. torque: 190.0 Nm
• No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
• Impacts per minute: 0-3200 ipm
• Bit holder: 6.35
• Weight: 0.96 kg
• Length: 131.0 mm
• Height: 225.0 mm
• Hand/Arm Vibration - Impact: 21.0 m/s²
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.8 m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 88.0 dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
• Sound Power: 99.0 dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
DeWalt DCS355 Brushless Multi Tool
Cut, grind and sand in even the trickiest spots with this DeWalt DCS355 cordless multi cutter. Gone are the days of relying on hand tools in areas that power tools can't reach. Choose this device with a Li-Ion battery to deliver superior performance on difficult tasks.
Its oscillating head is capable of operating at extremely high speeds and you can dial it down for precision tasks. The brushless motor reduces internal friction, so the tool will be a key component of your kit for years to come. You'll appreciate the longer runtime too, especially when you're working on a fiddly, time-consuming job.
This multi-cutter is compatible with the 4.0 Ah and 5.0 Ah DeWalt XR 18V batteries and DeWalt fast charger (sold separately). It also includes a huge, 29-piece array of accessories, including a fast-cut wood blade and wood with nails blade – there's almost nothing it can't do.
You'll also find a sanding pad, various grades of sanding sheets, and a universal blade adaptor. You can use other brands of accessories too, thanks to its universal accessory adaptor. Simply attach these fittings without the need for special tools, a bonus when you've got a lot to carry. The bright LED light will illuminate your work, helping you get professional results, cut after cut.
• Simple quick-release blade change – no tools required
• Variable speed trigger puts you in complete control when sawing
• Brushless motor for improved performance, efficiency and longevity
• Universal blade adaptor and accessory adaptor
• Bright white LED light improves visibility when working in low light
• Power output: 300W
• Oscillations speed: 0-20,000
• Supplied with 29-piece accessory set (31x 43 mm fast cut wood blades, 31 x 43 mm woods with nails blades, sanding pad, 25x assorted sanding sheets and a universal blade adaptor)
Marc & the Let's Win Boys
PLEASE NOTE: 'A Player' is a privacy setting in your members area for players that don’t want any publicity. It is not one individual player, we have lots of players that use this setting.
Can i play without publicity?
Yes you can, in a world on online bullying and jealous hate comments when players win big prizes, we feel we have a duty to try and protect our players as much as possible, so we introduced play anonymously, it’s a setting in your members area and once ticked stops your name appearing on the entry lists and winners page, you will instead appear as A Player, your actual name will not be disclosed.
We have a lot of players that take advantage of this very thoughtful privacy setting.
Instant Win Notifications.
When you enter an instant win competition and win an instant win prize, you will receive an onscreen notification and also receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the onscreen notification, you didn’t get an instant win that time.
There is no limit to the number of instant win prizes you can win per competition, the only limit is the maximum number of available tickets on the competition entered at the time of entry.
All instant win list update automatically when a prize is won, all winners are moved to the bottom of the list, making it much easier to see what instant wins are left.
Website Credit instant wins are automatically added to your Lets Win Account and will appear as vouchers in your checkout area. Just click on voucher and it will automatically apply the discount off your basket total.
How do I get my ticket number?
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the My Account area.
How is the winner chosen?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
What happens if the random number generator lands on an upsold ticket number?
Simple, we keep on spinning the number generator until we get a winner. Every competition has a guaranteed winner.
All entry list are published on the entry Lists page of the website 30 mins prior to the live draw taking place, draw transparency is really important to us.
Can the draw date change?
If all the entries are sold early, the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our website. Draws will not be extended and every draw has a guaranteed winner.